Caring People – Assisting Single Parents
Caring People is a support and Bible study group designed to meet the spiritual and relationship needs of single mothers.
The group meets on Wednesday evenings at 6 p.m. for dinner with the congregation. Then at 6:30 p.m. the group breaks from the meal time and meets to begin sharing the triumphs and challenges of the week. Time is then spent in prayer and devotional. Monthly there is a crafts evening or other fun event planned for the group.
Children participate in Bible classes for their age group and are under adult supervision when classes are not in session.
Come and join us – let’s grow together.
Carol Daniel 861-1705
Norman Nel has served as Counseling Minister with East Grand since 1995 when he graduated from Missouri State University with a Master of Science degree in Clinical Psychology. During this time he has counseled numerous people in a wide variety of situations.
All counseling services are offered free of charge to the public and without any requirements of membership at East Grand or religious affiliation.
During his tenure at East Grand, Norman has been able to help many people gain insight in many of the areas that can become a struggle in life. Some of these are:
- Marriage Counseling
- Pre-Martial Counseling
- Family Counseling/Intervention
- Parenting Training
- Conflict Resolution Counseling
- Assertiveness Training
- Emotional Health Counseling — Depression, Stress, Anger, Anxiety, Panic Attack, Grief/Loss, Mood Swings, Shyness
- Eating Disorders
- Abuse Recovery Counseling
- Addiction Recovery Counseling
- Spiritual Growth Counseling
- Communication Training
- Financial Management Training
- Vocational Guidance Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling
Norman Nel 823-8884